Friday, May 8, 2015

Alvin and Freaky Lalaloopsy

It was a lazy Friday night. Browsing through channels with boring shows, tired movies and reality shows, I ran across Nickelodeon and saw the made-for-TV ALVINNN and the Chipmunks.

The 3D animation was not very good, compared to how sophisticated some shows are, and the people were leaning a bit at the edge of the uncanny valley; but was still fairly amusing. In the end, I have a soft spot for those anthropomorphic rodents. And I still love the classic cartoon better.

Then the commercial of Lalaloopsy with stretchy hair.It's like a chant that played and lingered in my freaking head.


She is there with that artificial smile, waiting for the silly children to be ready, and when the adults are asleep...

Shit. I really freaked myself out this time.

***

Lalaloopsy is available in all major toy stores everywhere. So, you be prepared with some blowtorch.

No comments:

Post a Comment